Every Morning - Lo que hago habitualmente por las mañanas.


Aquí hay un ejemplo que te puede ayudar a hablar en inglés de lo que haces habitualmente por las mañanas.

Every morning, my alarm clock wakes me up at six o'clock. I stay in bed for another ten minutes before I get up to go for a run. I put on my running shoes, my running shorts, and a t-shirt, drink a glass of water and then rush off to get back within 30 minutes. When I get back from the run, I do some stretching exercises to cool down. After that, I have a shower, brush my teeth and get dressed for work. I then sit down to have a quick breakfast, switch on the television to watch the early morning news and prepare my tasks for the day. When I leave home, I lock the door and check that nothing is left switched on. I generally arrive at work before eight o'clock, to meet with my boss and confirm the tasks of the day.

Aquí es una traducción de cada frase del ejemplo:

Every morning
Cada mañana
My alarm clock
El despertador
Wakes me up
Me despierta
I stay in bed
Me quedo en la cama
For another ten minutes
Para unos diez minutos más
Before I get up
Antes de que me levanto
To go for a run
Para ir a correr
I put on my running shoes, my running shorts, and a t-shirt
Me pongo las bambas, pantalones cortos y una camiseta
Drink a glass of water
Beber un vaso de agua
And then rush off
Y después salgo corriendo
To get back within 30 minutes
Para volver a los 30 minutos
When I get back from the run
Cuando vuelvo de correr
I do some stretching exercises
Hago ejercicios de estiramiento
To cool down
Para relajar los músculos
After that
Después de  ello
I have a shower
Me ducho
Brush my teeth
Lavo los dientes
Get dressed for work
Me visto para el trabajo
I then sit down
Después me siento
To have a quick breakfast
Para desayunar rápidamente
Switch on the television
Encender la televisión
To watch the early morning news
Para ver el telediario de la mañana
Para ver las noticias de la mañana
Prepare my tasks for the day
Preparar las tareas del día
When I leave home
Cuando salgo de casa
I lock the door
Cierro la puerta
check that nothing is left switched on
Compruebo que nada está encendido
I generally arrive at work
Normalmente llego al trabajo
Before eight o'clock
Antes de las ocho
To meet with my boss
Para reunirme con el jefe
Confirm the tasks of the day
Confirmar las tareas del día.

Tenga en cuenta que usamos el tiempo verbal Present Simple cuando hablamos de cosas que hacemos normalmente, habitualmente o con cierta frecuencia. Hay algunas publicaciones en este blog que te ayudarán con este tiempo verbal.


Cualquier duda, coméntamelo. 😉

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

I DON'T - Negación en presente simple

I wasn't born yesterday. (No nací ayer)